
LIBRARY OF THE SEMINARY
Piazza Calabiana opening during the special editions of “Casale città aperta” in March and September.
www.cittaecattedrali.it
Inside the old institution of the Seminary, there is the wonderful Library, built by Bishop Pietro Gerolamo Caravadossi in 1738 and located in the present seat in 1838 on a project of Tommaso Audisio (1789-1845). The Library conserves rare incunabula and antique books.
Commenti recenti