Commenti recenti

    Archivi

    Categorie

    • Nessuna categoria

    CHURCH OF ST. ANTHONY’S CONVENT

    CHURCH OF ST. ANTHONY’S CONVENT
    Via Leardi
    working days 9.00am
    high days: 9.30am and 5.15pm.
    www.cittaecattedrali.it
    Remoulded in the middle of the 16th century, it has been considerably altered. Of particular importance are: the canvas “The Genealogy of the Virgin” attributed to Gandolfi no from Roreto (news from 1470 to 1510) coming from the antique Franciscan church of Saint Mary of Angels placed outside the town walls, and the painting “Saint Anthony who receives the stigmas” by Guglielmo Caccia.

    Associazione di volontariato per la valorizzazione del patrimonio artistico.